Tryouts for Fall Sports begins February 20
If your child will be participating in tryouts, please read through the important information below.
- Participants must complete the Health Screening Form prior to arrival at EACH session. This must be done before EVERY session.
- Student-athletes must complete BMCHS and NIAA Athletic Clearance for their specific sport before attending sessions. Clearance instructions are HERE. If you have questions or need help contact email@example.com.
- Student-athletes should arrive dressed in their playing clothes/gear and with their own water.
- Face coverings are required of all, at all times.
- Physical distance of at least six feet should be maintained at all times.
- Essential personnel only at sessions, no spectators. Please plan to drop off and pick up your child.
Watch for more athletics updates in the Wire, and on our Athletics website!