Volleyball preseason will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3-4:30 pm beginning Feb 9.
The 2021 Athletics Season dates as set by the NIAA are HERE.
If your child will be participating in any of these preseason activities, please read the important information below.
- Student-athletes must complete BMCHS and NIAA Athletic Clearance for their specific sport before attending sessions. Clearance instructions are HERE. If you have questions or need help contact email@example.com.
- Participants must complete the Health Screening Form prior to arrival at EACH session. This must be done before EVERY session.
- Student-athletes should arrive dressed in their playing clothes/gear and with their own water.
- Face coverings are required of all, at all times, unless engaged in active play
- Physical distance of at least six feet should be maintained at all times.
- Essential personnel only at sessions, no spectators. Please plan to drop off and pick up your child.
Watch for updates in the Wire, and on our Athletics website!