Preseason activities for some of our sports have begun.
The 2021 Athletic Season dates as set by the NIAA are HERE.
If your child will be participating in any of these preseason activities, please read the important information below.
- Student-athletes must complete BMCHS and NIAA Athletic Clearance for their specific sport before attending sessions. Clearance instructions are HERE. If you have questions or need help contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants must complete the Health Screening Form prior to arrival at EACH session. This must be done before EVERY session.
- Student-athletes should arrive dressed in their playing clothes/gear and with their own water.
- Face coverings are required of all, at all times, unless engaged in active play
- Physical distance of at least six feet should be maintained at all times.
- Essential personnel only at sessions, no spectators. Please plan to drop off and pick up your child.
As we move forward, activities for other sports will be added. Watch for updates in the Wire, and on our Athletics website!