Winter Sports tryout dates have been set. VIEW THE SCHEDULE HERE.
If your child will be participating, please read through the important information below. We are allowing essential personnel only at tryouts, no spectators, so please plan to drop off and pick up your child.
Participating student-athletes MUST:
- Complete BMCHS and NIAA Athletic Clearance before attending tryouts. Clearance instructions are HERE. If you have questions or need help contact email@example.com.
- Enter the building through the north-facing doors by the weight room if their tryout is on-campus
- Complete the Health Screening Form prior to arrival at the tryout site.
- Arrive dressed in tryout gear–no changing on campus–and with their own water.
- Wear face coverings at all times unless engaged in active play, and maintain physical distance of at least six feet from other participants.
As a reminder, current season dates as set by the NIAA are HERE.
We will, of course, let you know of any new developments. For now, we look forward with MUCH excitement to seeing our Miners in action!